Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I'm back! + Updates

Hi everyone! (If anyone is still here, haha) I totally fell off the face of the Earth with blogging, but I'm back :) I started writing out a summary of the past few months, until I realized that not much has changed! Last semester was mentally exhausting, but I came out with a 3.0 GPA. I took the summer off and worked a lot, and I'm going back for my last full year this fall. I'm also in the process of moving! Commuting was really hard on me last semester, so I found a great apartment close to my school :) I'm leaving for Nebraska tomorrow to go to my best friend's wedding, so when I come back I'll be all moved in a ready to go! I also took the past few months off of running while I was dealing with IT band problems. I used that time to really focus on weight lifting, and I think it really helped me. I started half marathon training 2 weeks ago, and while my pace isn't what I want it to be, my body's feeling a lot stronger. I'm taking this training cycle really slowly (the race isn't until December) and taking the time to stretch/foam roll more and make sure that I make it to the half injury free. I don't want to crash and burn like last time haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment