Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tangent Wednesday

I know most bloggers do Tangent Tuesday, but after sitting here for awhile I couldn't think of anything to blog about, so lets go with Tangent Wednesday ;)

1. I've finally accepted that I'm an injury prone person.

I woke up this morning hoping to go to spin, but my knee hurt just going down the stairs, so I think it's gonna be a rest day. Whenever I jump into a new workout schedule all at once, it feels like it only takes a few weeks for something to hurt. My left side is really injury prone, so I've been foam rolling like crazy and I'm going to work on strengthening all the muscles in my hips/legs to hopefully fix the problem :)

2. How cute are these Brooks??

I have these Ravenna 5s in the blue/coral color, but I saw these on the site while looking around and I need them in my life. A runner needs to rotate her shoes, right? ;)

3. Thanksgiving cooking has begun.

My grandma's on her way over for us to begin prep! We're not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but we're still making stuffing balls (both meat and vegetarian :)). Prepping as much as possible the day before really makes Thanksgiving flow more smoothly! Plus then there's more time to turkey trot or workout ;)

4. It snowed!!!

Well, more like it flurried, but it was snow and it was beautiful. I love the snow and all things winter, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more ;)

5. I finally found barre classes in my area!

After reading a hilarious story of a man's first barre class and reading about Kris's experience, I've been dying to try a barre class. I found a studio downtown and a drop in class is only $10, so as soon as my knee's all better I'm definitely trying it out :)

What's a tangent for your Wednesday??

2 comments:

  1. A runner always needs more shoes ;) In all seriousness, it actually is good to have 2 or more pairs of shoes that you can rotate :)
    Also, do you know that you have Captcha on? (The numbers/words that pop up to prove you aren't a robot?) If you want to take it off, go to settings -> Posts/Comments -> Show word verification -> No

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least my purchase is justified ;) I didn't know that, but I fixed it! Thanks girl :)

      Delete