Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The one with the First Post





Welcome to my blog! I'm Dana, and I'm just a girl living in Virginia. I work as a barista at Starbucks part time, and I have a passion for coffee and fitness.

As a full time student, this past semester has proven to be really challenging. I was hitting the books and working more than usual, so unfortunately my fitness took a huge hit. Right now my current goal is to establish a solid fitness routine again, then move into half marathon training. :)

Outside of all of that, I love cooking/baking, reading, and spending time with my family/friends/boyfriend of 3 years. I also have two dogs and a cat, so you'll be seeing plenty of all of them on the blog. ;) (I also love FRIENDS, so this post title may or may not have come after watching a marathon of the show...)


No comments:

Post a Comment