Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving things and I may have a problem

Happy Friday!

Yesterday was pretty busy, so I was absent from the blogging world, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (or just a great Thursday) :) Mine was spent relaxing on the couch/napping while watching Friends, then going to dinner at my dad's cousin's house.


It was our first year not hosting Thanksgiving, but it was still a lot of fun! Plus it was way less work to just bring a couple dishes instead of making the whole dinner ;) Afterwards I stopped by my boyfriend's house and saw him and his family for awhile, then I met my mom for some late (early? it was 11pm) Black Friday shopping.


I'm one of those people who can't be trusted shopping. I went in not looking for anything specific, but I walked out with 2 cardigans, 2 sweaters, and a pair of (super super fluffy and warm) socks.


Everything was 40% off and I needed more winter clothes, so #noregrets ;)

Brooks also had an amazing Black Friday special where when you spent $100 you got this shirt for free. Needless to say, my new Ravenna 5's and that shirt should be in the mail by Monday.

Although I took care of myself, I still have a lot of shopping to do for my family, so I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go down to Richmond with me tomorrow. But first, my parents are going to the gym in the morning so we're doing a family workout! Well, we're not all working out together, but we'll all be at the gym at the same time so close enough :) My knee's feeling a bit better, so I'm hoping that this will help instead of hurt :)

Also, here's a bonus picture of my dog Bailey. She looked so cute and peaceful sleeping in the chair, so I went to take a picture of her and this is what I got.


Typical.

How was your Thanksgiving (or Thursday for non US people)? :)

What are you most excited for this weekend?




3 comments:

  1. That picture of Riley is hilarious - so much for a #clichepetpic ;) I wish I had a dog, though!
    I'm most excited for 4 miles this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, she's such a spaz. Any time I go near her she starts wagging her tail and rolling around. Dogs are so much fun though :) Have fun on your run girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like some nice sweaters! And I love the socks!

    I wish I had Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete