Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving blend and Christmas Town

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I was up and on the go from 5:40am to 9:30pm, so I didn't get a chance to post anything, so here's a recap of Friday:


After my morning math class, I had a cup of the Thanksgiving blend and sat down to study catch up on blogs :) I'll be so sad when the Thanksgiving blend is gone, I've loved it this year! Speaking of which, isn't it crazy that Thanksgiving is this week??? In my mind it's still October.

The weather was beautiful for a run, but I had to be to work pretty soon after class, so it turned into a rest day.

After going a bit crazy with eating out (I became a regular at the Subway across the street), I've been making more of an effort to bring food to work :) My new favorite is oatmeal! It's super easy to just throw some oats, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds in a ziploc and add some steamed soy. I just add the soy because I love the flavor it gives the oats, but hot water would work just as well :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning I had to be to work at 6:30, so I set my alarm for an ungodly hour 5:40 and got moving.

When I pulled into my driveway after work, my parents were loading my nephews and niece in the car to go to Christmas Town.


Busch Gardens in Williamsburg puts this on every year, so it was exciting to get to go with the little ones :)

The park was decorated gorgeously! I wish I had taken more photos before it got dark (I need to step up my blogging game), but I definitely felt like I was in The Nightmare Before Christmas.


So just imagine a real life version of this and it's pretty spot on ;) The only thing that would have made it better is if they had Jack and Sally.

Enjoy your run/workout/rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment