Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday things

Last night I went running with my friend and my mom, and I tried to take a picture:


Yes, I know my photography skills are impeccable ;) It was strangely warm last night, so we went out for a quick 2 miles around the neighborhood. I realized yesterday that I have NO CLUE where my Garmin charger is, so I don't know the splits, but I think we were out for a little over 20 minutes. 

A few hours later the runger kicked in, so I woke up the house to make tofu scramble.


Fact: Breakfast tastes 1847% better at midnight :) Plus, this is super easy to make! You just throw some crumbled up tofu, turmeric, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and spinach in a pan and heat it through. 

This morning I planned on going to a CXWORX class and then Spin, but I overslept a bit and missed the first class. I still went to the gym for spin, but they renovated awhile ago and I realized that I had no idea where the spin room was! I walked around for a few minutes, but class had already started so I just hopped on the treadmill. 

I did a 5 minute warmup and then 15 minutes of alternating 30 seconds sprinting and 30 seconds walking, then did 45 minutes of upper body and abs. I tried doing lower body as well, but after running my knee wasn't a happy camper.


My left knee's been super stiff when trying to bend it for the past couple of days, so I'm going to lay off running tomorrow and hope it feels better for the turkey trot on Thursday! (Yes, I'm still wearing ghost socks, don't judge me ;))

After the gym I had a little bit of time to kill, so I did my hair and makeup for the first time in forever a week :)


After that I had an afternoon date with my grandparents! I haven't seen them in awhile, so they picked me up and we went out for bowling and lunch :) They both used to bowl league when I was a kid, so they got me into it and I eventually joined a league too for a few years when I was a teenager. 

I have the rest of the night off, so it'll be spent in bed watching old episodes of the Biggest Loser :) Oh, and flipping the house upside down to look for my Garmin charger. 

Do you like tofu? 
Typical vegetarian, but it's one of my favorites ;)

What's your next race?


1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of tofu - but I will eat it!

    Next race is *maybe* end of December - but otherwise March!

    ReplyDelete