Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winter and Wegmans

Happy Thursday!


That has been me the past few days. Winter's finally hitting in VA, and I can tell it's going to be a rough one!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but on Tuesday I opted for an indoor workout and hit the gym to pump iron! I did about 70 minutes of full body lifting and some stretching before calling it a day. Afterwards, I went to Wegmans for 5 things.


Oops.

I love all things seasonal, so when I saw the Coconut Milk Nog and the seasonal Clif bars, they jumped into my basket before I could stop them. They were delicious and 100% worth it ;)


Yesterday, I had class in the morning and went on a FREEZING run. (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating...it was 3 degrees above freezing)


I set out for a quick 2 miles, but once I warmed up I was feeling really good, so I kept going to make it a 5k loop! My Garmin was dead so I don't know the exact time, but between my warm up and cool down I was outside for about 40 minutes :)

How was your last run?

What's one thing you can't resist at the store?


No comments:

Post a Comment